Friday, March 16, 2012

exists?

Its been so long since I got here, I almost forgot it even Exists :)!

Just read through a few of the things I had written what seems like ages back, and find it SO hard to recall my state of mind. Its such a mixed feeling, I'm laughing that I did write all that I did, feel bad that I did not continue and feel lost if I want to restart with some things more sensible or just be lazy or just be indifferent and try do the 100-1000 things that await my attention.

While I think, or wrap my head around what really is to be done here, all I can think of is, I SO DONT LIKE THIS FONT! Lets see what options I have to change...
Well, 'change' hidden meaning? Atleast the face of this space?

:)

2 comments:

The Neverknown said...



Rahul said...

I happened to visit my blog after such a long time and saw that I used to follow yours ...