Sunday, March 08, 2009

and a few more...

Well I don't mean to make this a Sunday ritual but then it like this time of the week, all the week's reflections seems to be spilling over the brim of my memory and with the fear of loosing them I am forced to type. Some from the books I read, some from the movies, some from songs, some from travel and some right from my head.

- The things we cant see are the most important things on this earth. They are called ideas.

- men can see much better than they can think

- the next person coming to London and has an extra weekend to spare MUST go to seven sisters (near Brighton) one of the most breath-taking places!

- Did a little mini trek after ages, and its reinforced more than ever that I totally love it!

- time should not be just passed....it should be used!

- I'm not one who knows too much about languages to be able to appreciate it, but from the few I've heard , I think Urdu is one of the most romantic languages!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Short n sweet - like how all your blogs are always. I smiled a little reading the list there. Shouldn't you write a lil more in detail about the trek n all n the pics would be welcome too?

Now, when is the next trek planned for? :)