Friday, October 27, 2006

?

the little pretty bird on the window pane,
comes chirps,makes me smile,
want him to stay longer..
so i could just sit and stare,
listen to him and see the pretty colors.
like a pretty dream,
but all pretty never lasts.
the birdie has a nest to keep,
and will not stay by me forever.
flies off.
i put the bread crumbs along the window sill,
hoping it'll attract him to come again.
just for a lil while.
there are times when he comes (and i smile again)and others when he does not and the crumbs dry up(and i decide i wont wait longer{only to wait more}).
wait...
wait for the birdie to come.
to make me smile..
how long is this going to last?
why am i giving him my food?
why do i want him arnd?
why am i ready to spend my time just to keep looking at him?
why should the bird keep coming at my window?
is it just for the bread crumbs?

No comments: